Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for configuring, managing, and monitoring the Windows servers that provide the supporting infrastructure for the Epic database.
- The ECSM installs, configures, maintains, and upgrades Windows-based Epic applications and services, such as Hyperspace, Epic Print Service, Interconnect, and System Pulse.
- As a secondary function, the ECSM will be involved in determining workstation and Windows server upgrade and purchasing needs.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- 2-3 years of Client Management experience
- Epic implementation or support experience
- Knowledge about VMware View on Hyperspace.
- Successfully achieve certification in Epic Client Systems Manager 2014 (preferred)
- Powershell competency
- Interpersonal skills (problem resolution, contention management)
- In-depth knowledge of deployment techniques (vmware, sccm, etc).
- Advanced windows server and desktop troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced knowledge of networking technologies to include; routing, dns, active directory.
- Batch file and command line skills