Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 months
- Identify business requirements, solutions, implementation and support related to Workday HCM.
- Responsible for configuration and administration of the solutions and participating in process design, system testing, and ongoing maintenance.
- Serve as the point of contact for a business process domain, including data definitions, usage and file structure, technical structure of the code and the business rules, and structure of requirements that govern the functionality of the system.
- Support the business area and technology areas in planning, implementing and enabling solutions in Workday HCM.
- Assist in the development, configuration, modifications based on Design Specification
- Establish, maintain and support the business.
- With direction, perform all necessary discovery and fact finding to fully understand and execute routine assignments. Participate in the identification of best practices, communicate and implement these practices within the department.
- Effectively communicate development and production issues to the project team, business owner, and/or the manager in a timely manner.
Specific to the Technology Team:
- Assist in designing solutions that support business needs
- Code Development and Maintenance
- Unit Testing – creating sample data sets to validate that the code is developed to perform as intended
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree from a technical school.
- Course work in computer science or a technical related field of study.
- If no degree, 3 years of experience in a technical related field, information application administration or system or application maintenance.
- Prior experience in Workday, Workday HCM.
- Experience in Workday configurations, Integrations, Report Writing, Workday Learning.
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written, and active listening skills
- Effective and productive with remedial tasks; capable with direction to address more complex tasks
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to follow high level directions
- Ability to understand technical specifications
- Must possess excellent decision making skills
- Ability to assist senior team members in managing moderately complex projects effectively, and prioritize activities to meet deliverable dates