Location: Washington, D.C.
- As a Windows Server Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic team of engineers supporting on-prem and Cloud platforms
- You will be instrumental in Digital Transformation and Cloud first initiatives
- Driving a lot of compute workload to cloud in Azure and AWS
- You will work towards supporting Windows workload in Azure and will be heavily involved in driving process, operational automation and integration with Azure
- Experience in managing large scale 24×7 infrastructure environment running Unix Virtualization and Windows platforms
- Must have 4+ years of experience and hands on experience working with large scale VMware and Windows Server environments
- System engineering and administration experience in Windows environment with substantial knowledge of the Windows server 2008 through 2016 and 2019
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Automation and SCCM
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Image creation, hardening, troubleshooting
- Strong working knowledge for PowerShell, installing windows images, COTs product, troubleshooting windows server
- Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks in a highly dynamic environment with strong customer service skills, teaming skills and the ability to collaborate within a cross functional team.
- Experience with Puppet, CISCO UCS, Storage technologies Azure Certification are a plus