Location: Baltimore, MD
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer for responsive web applications.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Expert understanding and knowledge of LAMP Stack development.
- High level understanding and knowledge of SQL query language.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Proficiency in Apache ECharts and Apache Spark
- Proficiency in developing API’s.
- Proficiency in MQTT development.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Develop and design UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Strong understanding of security models to ensure best practices.
- Perform regular audits and vulnerability scans (OWASP).