Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- Represents team in advisory and decision-making capacities
- Serves in an advisory capacity to gather and document business requirements and build consultative solution frameworks.
- Provides guidance to Business Analysts who will be responsible for additional requirement and/or solution documentation.
- May be asked to contribute to development of test plan strategies and associated documents.
- Self-Starter/Needs minimal supervision/Works independently
- Able to adapt to changing priorities/Multitasker
- Analytical/Logical thinking
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate to broad audience in formal setting as well as informal communications in smaller group or one on one sessions
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead large cross functional work teams in support of corporate projects
- Ability to provide/recommend technical solutions to meet business needs
- Ability to act as a positive change agent and influence others
Business and Technical Skills (Required):
- Healthcare background
- Facets configuration experience
- Enrollment, Billing, Claims and/or Product focus preferred
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Business/Technical Requirement elicitation and documentation acumen
- Project Management methodology familiarity
- Ability to interpret file layouts and/or data models