Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ Months
- Seeking a Facets Architect who has led an organization through the Facets implementation process in a large/complex enterprise environment.
- Must have operated in a role that is responsible for taking business requirements and providing end-to-end solutions using core Facets products that can be enabled via configuration and complemented with custom components ONLY when necessary.
- Will work closely with IT and business staff to formulate system architecture and designs.
- Develops and applies industry best practice technology, design and methodology approaches to implement system solutions to support business processes.
Will have practical experience in the following areas:
- Ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
- Understanding of Business of Insurance capabilities/features at a high level
- Deep knowledge of core Facets capabilities and its surrounding products (e.g. FXI, FHG, etc..)
- Integrating applications to achieve business requirements
- Designing custom solutions where core products cannot offer the capability
- Working with different lines of businesses like Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, and Specialty Benefits
- In-depth understanding of Facets Data model
- Strong knowledge on Healthcare domain
- Experience with Facets batches, HIPAA Gateway and EDI processing is highly desirable
- System Configuration and migration through different environments
- Various integration methodologies like web services, message queues, file based interfaces, etc.
- Designing relational data models, and ability to work with data models from COTS vendors
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field or direct and applicable experience
- 10+ years’ experience in medium to large corporate IT environment
- 5+ years’ experience in architect or lead technical role
- Knowledge and experience in system modeling or diagramming approaches
- Experience in creating and maintaining platform technology road maps
- Experience in various Information Technologies (SOA, SOAP, WSDL, ETL, EDI, UML, OOA & OOD, REST, Data Warehouse, etc,.) and how each fits within and/or complements the enterprise architecture
- Ability to facilitate and lead solution design activities
- Ability to coach and mentor IT staff
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong analytic abilities and strong problem-solving skills