Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 12 Months
- Provides leadership for sustaining functions supporting Facets applications core functionality Benefits, Membership, Billing, Claims, and core batches.
- Predominately this involves sustaining implementation of the Facets application from Trizetto.
- Responsible for sustaining support of all Facets portfolio of applications, sustaining support quality, service delivery metrics and intra team coordination
- Manages the processes, staff and vendors engaged with supporting core systems applications
- Serves as the key technical support domain leader and interface between IT and business functions leveraging portfolio application systems (in coordination with PMO counterpart)
- Drive incident, problem management activities across application portfolio
- Manages and prioritizes (with PMO input) delivery of minor enhancements
- Stakeholder communications (with PMO counterpart) on performance, plans and service disruptions (planned & unplanned)
- Supports an environment emphasizing resource development and growth in support of values
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of Facets applications development and/or support experience in Benefits, Membership, Billing, and Claims business processes
- In-depth understanding of Facets Data model
- Strong knowledge on Healthcare domain
- Experience with Facets batches, HIPAA Gateway and EDI processing is highly desirable
- Experience with Oracle databases and strong PL/SQL knowledge
- Prior experience (at least 3+ years) in Facets custom and integration development
- Extensive technical leadership skills including management of sustaining support for complex, enterprise level software portfolios of applications.
- Experience developing and delivering communications to executive stakeholders
- Experience in multi-source, managing on and offshore teams
- Experience with SDLC methodology