Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Duration: 6 Months
- Functional Requirements for 276-277 EDI Claims Status (Design team will work on existing functional requirements.
- New BA can work on the functional reqs that reflects accurate functionality in production as a next version.
- The next version of functional reqs will serve as the reference to fill the gaps.
- Functional Requirements for 837 I,P,D EDI Claim Encounters (Target Completion Date: 9/15/2017)
- Functional Requirements for 835 EDI Electronics Remittance Advice (Target Completion Date: 10/15/2017)
- Functional Requirements for 270-271 EDI Eligibility Enquiry (This is currently not included in the list since Eligibility web service is being redesigned.
- This will be planned after the Elig web service is implemented.
Please note the below:
- There will not be business involvement in the functional requirements gathering process. However, we will need to involve business in the review and approval process after the documentation is gathered.
- The new BA will need to work with technical SMEs and document the functional requirements.
- There are existing functional requirements documented for 5010 implementation and the new BA can start from here. (There is no need to start from scratch).
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Requirements Elicitation
- Analysis of existing system and documenting the requirements for the future state at functional level
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Technical Knowledge and skills in understanding and interpreting the code
- Healthcare Domain Knowledge particularly EDI transactions
- Ability to pick up and start working without much training