Location: Washington, D.C.
- Consults, plans, analyzes, designs, develops, tests, assures quality, configures, installs, implements, integrates, maintains, and manages systems. · Analyzes, defines and documents customer needs and required functionality
- Designs, develops and tests theoretical and/or physical models
- Analyzes system capacity and performance to support problem resolution and system enhancements and monitors systems tests
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources for the purpose of providing technical assistance, consultation, advice and support, and regularly provides advice and recommends actions and solutions involving complex issues
- You MUST have an ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance currently to be considered for this position
- An active TS/SCI security clearance is required for this role. CI Poly’s will be considered, please specify.
- US Citizenship, dual citizens not eligible
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related major
- Experience with at least one of: BMC Truesight, HP NNM, ServiceNow or Riverbed Aternity