Location: United States
Duration: 12 months
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve interface issues in Cerner OpenLink/Open Engine, Allscripts eLink, ISS and various clinical, financial and other applications.
- Develop and support of HL7 interfaces for multiple ancillary systems, insurance and regulatory agency data exchanges.
- Provide strong technical expertise in Interface development and support around HL7, CCD/CCDA and Direct Secure Messaging.
- Perform conversion and code old custom interface programs to integrate them in the Interface Engine.
- Produce, update and maintain detailed interface technical documentations.
- Work closely with other Developers and Management on HL7 development and deployment issues.
- Develop, build, and testing of new interfaces using HL7 standards and other proprietary interface models with Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager EMR, various ancillary systems and Vendors.
- Refer integration problems as required to vendors.
- Identify new features and capabilities to enhance system usability, HIE expansion, and user adoption.
- Sustain integrity of integration systems through application updates and upgrades. Review release notes, determine impact to downstream systems, make necessary configuration changes and perform integrated testing.
- Mentor, train and supervise interface analysts.
- Assist with maintenance of integration infrastructure including routine support, upgrades, problem diagnosis and performance tuning.