Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 months
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields; and
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in the fields of IT Networking Solutions Architecture;
- A satisfactory combination of education, training and experience.
- Database and operating systems experience
- Competent and proficient understanding of infrastructure platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in resource management
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Access and Visio.
- Advance knowledge and skills in routing & switching protocols, including network systems solutions and analysis of network performance and enhancements using disciplined network administration processes.
- Provide advance technical skills, technical oversight and support for the design, availability, optimization, performance and capacity management of network services, troubleshooting of various enterprise network technologies including but not limited to BlueCoat, Proxies, F5, LAN, WLAN, WAN, SWAN, Network Load balancers, VIPs BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, VPN, WAP, NAC, NAT, SNMP, QoS, VLANs, ACLs and MPBGP TCP/IP protocols.
- In Depth technical knowledge and experience of Cisco routers and switches (Nexus), advanced routing/switching, platform configuration and basic network security. • Working with Wide Area Network (WAN) and Internet carriers during implementations and outages.
- Cisco CCIE – routing & switching and/or Security
- Strong experience in Network Security IPSec VPN, AAA Architecture, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN, SMTP, Firewalls, Infoblox, IPAM, Cisco WiFi, Prime, Cisco ACS, Cisco VOIP basic, Cisco VPN Gateways.
- Hands on experience in voice, WiFi gateway and controller setup and maintenance.
- Experience on supporting for telecom equipment’s troubleshooting, Data center activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills required.
- Demonstrate strong initiatives and the ability to work well in a team environment especially under aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while defining and maintaining a realistic schedule.
- Ability to identify potential challenges and proactively provide possible solutions to minimize risk.