Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Provide leadership in the research, development and adherence to application standards and patterns, application portfolio strategy for solutions, integrations, and infrastructure.
- Provide leadership with service level agreements and processes (i.e., Walkthrough and Approval processes, Program/System documentation, Status Reporting, Escalation, Change Management, Problem Management, Software Development Methodology, etc.).
- Serve as the senior architect responsible for the planning and design of both on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure solutions. Drive adherence to existing and evolving security requirements to ensure a robust and secure environment for which to deploy applications.
- Serve as Lead Project Architect on a project team (including users, developers and/or vendors), to plan, coordinate, analyze, design, review and implement application systems and/or enhancements to existing systems to meet current and future needs.
- Ensure vendor work is accurately and thoroughly reviewed and also meets all applicable standards; identify gaps and/or opportunities in work to meet long term corporate goals.
- Contribute to and apply IT industry best practices.
- Participate in and lead a cross-functional IT Architecture groups that review designs from an enterprise perspective.?
- Participate in the design review process and support the overall Enterprise Architecture Management process. Also, influence and drive change to architecture processes, strategies, and standards, as needed.
- Accountable for key design reviews and recommendations to management and IT governance, including selection and review of structural elements and their interfaces, by which a system is composed; Behavior as specified in collaborations about those elements; Composition of these structural and behavioral elements into larger subsystems; Architectural system that guides this organization; Architectural documentation creation and stewardship.
- Support pre-project efforts in terms of working with the user team or vendor during meetings/presentations, crafting conceptual solutions, assisting with time estimates, and documenting designs.
- Develop Solution Architecture Models and Documentation (key written project deliverable). Oversee and approve the creation of architecture documentation.
- Provide technical expertise/coaching for others; facilitate the development and provide direction on integration design patterns around services and interfaces; work hands-on often with delivery teams; and monitor application architecture related to other areas of IT, the business community, and outside vendors to ensure the relevance of architecture to meet business needs.
- Create or review IT plans that manage clear and realistic expectations of what technology can offer in terms of products, services, and delivery mechanisms.
- Establish, maintain and review enterprise architecture models to enable applications development and decision-supporting activities, consistent with IT plans.
- Support and mentor less experienced architecture staff