Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Database techs such as relational, graph, and NoSQL databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, GraphQL). Modern techs such as MongoDB and Cassandra are helpful.
- Cloud infrastructure. Strong preference for AWS, including S3 storage and serverless functions.
- Domain-driven design approach. Strong data layer architecture.
- Microservices. Other integration techs are very helpful: Streaming, web services, message queues, ETL.
- Caching techs, logging techs, etc
- Soft skills: Consulting skills; collaboration (building coalitions, driving consensus).
- Strongest candidates will have a history of digital transformation, evaluating new techs, and continuous learning