Location: United States
Duration: 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of progressive experience in a combination of IT development, design, and/or architecture disciplines with at least 2 years of solution architecture experience
- If no degree, 12 years of progressive experience in a combination of IT development, design, and/or architecture disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of solution architecture, designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering in relation to specific business problems. Has supervised leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution to stakeholders.
- Must have exposure to multiple, diverse technical integrations, technologies, and processing environments
- Experience in solution design principles, practices, system development methodologies, and software life cycles with experience in a combination of system and application architectures is required
- Experience coordinating vendor solution delivery and partnering effectively with vendors to meet business needs
- AWS (Priority)
- Kafka – uses and provide end to end solutions
- Data Streaming
- Events – action triggered to use streaming architecture to move the data.
- Healthcare experience required
- IT Governance and Architecture as it relates to Standards, Patterns, Decisions and Specifications
- Lead in driving the solution and obtain approvals and other information based on new technologies.
- Familiar with JSON and XML