Location: United States
Duration: 6 months
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management or related field required with advanced understanding of business operations, computer systems, hardware and software concepts, and core business applications.
- Five years of direct project management experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in planning and implementing projects including developing scope, goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and measurement processes for assessing progress toward goals and project outcomes.
- Two years must be senior level project management experience including experience managing multiple large corporate level projects and/or highly complex multi-department corporate projects.
- PMP or similar project management certification is preferred.
- Requires previous experience in a Merger and Acquisition.
- Requires previous experience and knowledge of the Healthcare industry.
- Medicare Advantage is preferred.
- Requires advanced working knowledge of information technology concepts, practices, terminology, and standards, with ability to actively conduct and/or engage in hardware and software related discussions relative to all assigned projects.
- Includes demonstrated ability to interpret and translate technical and/or or complex concepts into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel.
- Requires a broad knowledge of technology deployment management and control concepts.
- Ability to organize, lead and motivate large multidiscipline project teams (e.g. 20 or more participants) and facilitate development of an effective team oriented work group required.
- Must have ability to negotiate, define, interpret plan/policy requirements and present viable options to upper level management.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills supported by equally strong critical thinking skills required.
- Must have experience in interpreting and translating technical and/or or complex material into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel.
- Includes ability to identify, define, quantify and resolve significant highly complex technical and management issues.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Interfaces with business and/or IT management frequently on topics ranging from simple to highly complex.