Location: United States
- Project planning and very strong organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills. Ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams.
- Working Knowledge in financial accounting, budgeting and cost analysis; and resource management
- Working knowledge of project management techniques such as project planning, risk and issue management, and status reporting. Manages risks and issues, facilitates project decisions, and tracks metrics.
- Working knowledge of project communication structures, processes, and tools. Initiates collaboration with others and proactively keeps leaders informed.
- Ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams.
- Some of the work will be sunsetting multiple Legacy systems, as they implemented Oracle last year.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- 10-15 years of Project and Program Management experience
- Experience on large scale ERP implementations (Oracle preferred)