Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 12 Months
- Imprivata Field Implementation Engineer from Imprivata Field Services Team.
- This resource will be an advisor to the current Tap and Go technical team on site for the Enterprise Tap and Go project.
- This resource will provide escalated direct engineering/development work in preparation for all future project go lives and will include server optimization and maintenance, application profiling including advanced functionality requirements within the Imprivata profiling toolset, user profile design, computer profile design, best practices review and process design, and direct vendor escalation support to our internal team for any pre-go live issue that cannot be resolved on site.
- Imprivata ICE and Confirm ID certification is desired
- Systems Engineer – This is a technical position in the IS systems team.
- Provides cross-platform server systems, systems engineering and integration oversight.
Reason for Opening:
- Increasing engineering presence on team to facilitate faster go live schedule at request of ITD executive leadership
- SSO Best Practices
- SSO Hardware Troubleshooting – Advanced
- Desktop operating system interaction w/Imprivata SS Tools – Advanced
- Imprivata, Windows 7, Windows 10, Citrix
- Proprietary to Imprivata, plus SQL
- Coding could be powershell but is most likely only Imprivata profiling toolset
- Finding non-Imprivata provided resource with this level of proprietary toolset knowledge and direct access to internal Imprivata support resources cannot be found outside of Imprivata.
- Having this level of resource integrated into the local technical team is crucial to being able to meet newly defined completion schedules.
- A focus on best practices, clinical workflow matching, performance tuning, advanced troubleshooting, and rapid response will suffer immensely if this resource is not acquired.
- End Client: Internal – ITD Tap and Go Project Team as well as target caregiver community