Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: Experience with Aspect and/or Avaya Telphony Platform.
- Trouble shooting, report development, Outbound call development, AQM and WFM experience.
- Webservice or API development
- License/Certification: ITIL Certificate or obtain within 18 months of hire.
- This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
- Additional Information: Position will support Tricare Contract, so candidates must be able to obtain a Security Clearance
- Provide operational and technical support to ensure ongoing stability and optimization of the server environment.
- Design and implement the infrastructure and services to meet business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of system administration experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operations and UNIX systems.
- Understanding of clustering concepts, backup solutions, patching, system security standards, and virtualization technologies.
- Understanding of commands/utilities with fiber channel architecture, storage array systems, enterprise backups, and disaster recovery methodologies preferred.
- Ensure performance and maintenance of the operating systems on all servers, including end user support, patching, backup and recovery, process automation, server installation and configuration, and various support
- Analyze system performance and processes and recommend improvements
- Proactively Identify potential system and network issues, collaborate with appropriate parties on resolutions, and ensure implementation of resolutions
- Coordinate, schedule, test and implement all enhancements or new releases of the server operating systems and business critical software
- Understand IT infrastructure and implement storage designs and rollouts
- Provide technical support for complex issues related to the server and storage environment and applications residing on these servers, including investigating the issues and implementing the solutions
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and protocols
- Analyze need, determine impact and perform hardware and software installation and upgrades on Wintel, Unix, and storage devices