Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months, Contract to Hire
Top Skill Sets:
- Citrix Administration (Advanced) Citrix dependent technologies (AD, Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, SQL, Networking, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Advanced skill level with Citrix and most Operating System commands/utilities.
- Advanced understanding of clustering concepts, backup solutions, patching, system security standards, and virtualization technologies.
- Provide technical support for the server environment and associated applications
- Perform daily tasks to ensure the stability and optimization of the server environment, which includes proactively identifying potential system issues before they become a problem, working with team members in deciding a resolution, and implementing the agreed upon resolutions
- Responsible for maintenance of the operating systems on all servers, end user support, monitoring system usage and performance, patching, management of backup and recovery of the operating system and third-party applications, file-system management, process automation, server installation/configuration, and third-party application support including installations and configurations
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs
- Review operational and organizational changes, assess how these changes will affect the server environment and incorporate the changes into the system architecture, as needed
- Coordinate, test, and implement all enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems and business critical software
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate system utilization to ensure the appropriate and efficient use of applications and system resources