Location: St. Louis, MO
- Kubernetes or Docker experience or any containerization experience
- Oracle or PostRes database experience
- This is not a maintenance position, they will be part of new projects
- PEGA, VMware, Linux, DynaTrace, Splunk, AWS, Azure
- Experience building automation testing & assisting with application development
- Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system flow and resilience, and continuous feedback and delivery.
- Creating efficiency and cultural transformation through the curation of new systems and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation, consulting with internal customers, cloud based enterprise-grade cloud systems management and full stack engineering
- Ability to quickly learn technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Nginx, HAProxy, Elasticsearch, MariaDB, GoLang and Python
- Dynatrace and Splunk experience preferred
- PEGA, VMware, Linux experience preferred.
- Leverage various technologies to improve feedback and delivery by deploying containerized systems and services in support of operational efficiencies, and work with teams to build self-supported, sustainable operational ecosystems.
- Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies with infrastructure using object oriented programming and configuration management domain specific language.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.
- Design and maintain software development and software operation toolchains.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, operations and application support teams to adopt new approaches to their work as well as analyzing system performance and reliability, and making necessary recommendations.
- Write code to automate processes that meets customer needs.