Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
- Lead the McAfee ePO, Endpoint (ENS) and McAfee Data Loss Prevention programs in operations, maintenance, upgrading, and troubleshooting.
- Require a Security Engineer with deep experience engineering, administering, and troubleshoot problems in McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS), McAfee Network and Endpoint Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO).
Major Job Functions/Components:
- Perform upgrades of McAfee software (ePO, ENS, FRMP, Encryption, Web Control, etc.)
- Lead implementation of projects related to McAfee
- Maintain installation compliance of installed McAfee software
- Troubleshoot agent communication issues between endpoints and the McAfee ePO console.
- Troubleshoot McAfee software issues experienced in McAfee ENS.
- Troubleshoot problems experienced by asset administrators as a results of the McAfee software.
- Must have deep technical implementation and tool management experience in McAfee Antivirus defense (AV) & Endpoint Security.
- At least 5 years of experience engineering, administering, upgrading, and troubleshooting problems with McAfee ePO and Endpoint Security (McAfee ENS), and other McAfee endpoint products
- Experience engineering, administering, upgrading, and troubleshooting problems with McAfee Network Data Loss Prevention (NDLP) and Data Loss Prevention Endpoint (DLPe).
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of proven deep technical information security engineering experience,
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Security, or Computer Science – including the roll-out, management, and advanced troubleshooting of endpoint security tools.
- In lieu of degree, 6 years of information security engineering experience as described above.
- Deep understanding of host endpoint security
- Desired: Professional and/or technical certification in Information Security is desirable (i.e. CISSP, Security+, Network+, CCNA, SANS certifications (GSEC, GPPA, GMON, GCIA, GCIH, etc.)