Location: Chesterfield, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: 5+ years of Project Management, 3+ years of experience as a PM on a Agile/Scrum/Kanban project.
- Scrum Master Certified.
- PM experience in Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence.
- Preferred: Relevant Healthcare Industry Experience.
- This project will be focused on developing our next generation Enterprise Data Warehouse so DW/BI experience (either hands-on or as a PM) is important
- This role will be acting as both a Project Manager and a Scrum Master for a period of time eventually reverting to full-time PM as we bring on another Scrum Master full-time so Agile / Scrum Master experience is important
- Direct successful implementation of large, complex technology and business-oriented projects or programs that may be large sized, cross-functional, involving several sub-projects with dependencies.
- Lean Six Sigma certified at various levels of expertise (Yellow, Green, Black or Master Black Belt) preferred.
- Project management certification in related industry preferred.
- Manage multiple large and complex technical and business-oriented projects for the Information Technology organization
- Establish client relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects, and direct resources ensuring corporate and IT project portfolio objectives are met
- Collaborate with senior leadership to ensure project portfolios follow company and strategic priorities
- Manages the project plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters
- Manage, coordinate and direct company and vendor project resources in the implementation of designed project objectives, solutions and deliverables
- Develop, prepare and present project documentation, including project charter, project plans, status and other reporting documents in accordance with company standards.
- Integrate project plans from multiple sources to create a cohesive plan with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones
- Develop business requirements into a project charter and scope document, and manage projects through the entire project life cycle ensuring systems meet design standards and guidelines and are sensitive to performance needs of the organization
- Partner with project sponsors and project teams to lead the definition of and evaluate client’s technical and business requirements and develop approaches and solution alternatives with the project teams and stakeholders.
- Mentor teams on best practices, process improvement and project management skills
- Track and communicate with client, management and operating groups regarding project progress, status, risks, and issues. Lead resolution of issues and risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or related field or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of business and/or technology related project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs or complex projects involving multiple projects and oversight of multiple project managers.
- Experience with development and reporting of project costs, and project financial analysis.
- Working Knowledge of various system development lifecycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Adept at using documentation tools including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools.