Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 12 Months
- This position will be responsible for carrying out the analysis, ETL, reporting, design, coding, QA and documentation tasks necessary to meet the operational requirements of an analytics group within a managed care organization.
- This is a technical position that requires competence and comfort working with SQL, very large data sets/files, complex ETL processes and server-based data sources.
- This position will be directly involved in producing critical data that is widely utilized throughout the enterprise, so accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail are fundamental expectations and requirements.
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, PowerShell, VBA or PL/SQL, T-SQL and SQL Server development skills, including the ability to write and debug stored procedures, are required.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills are expected and required.
- Demonstrated experience with HEDIS or other healthcare quality performance standards is preferred.
- Good Microsoft Access skills, while not a core requirement or function, are a plus.
- Basic familiarity with the common tasks of working in a corporate Windows environment such as using file shares and RDP is expected and required.
- The successful candidate should be a strong team player who operates effectively in a team environment as well as individually.
- Five or more years of hands-on experiences with SQL Server (including SSIS and SSRS)
- Experience with VBA, Power Shell, Tableau
- Experience conducting QA reviews of data and reports, preparing documentation, using FTP, RDP, handling zip files, troubleshooting Microsoft databases
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems technology, Computer Science, Technical School Certificate or equivalent experience in a tech/business field