Location: St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation, consulting with internal customers, cloud based enterprise-grade cloud systems management and full stack engineering.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Nginx, HAProxy, Elasticsearch, MariaDB, GoLang and Python.
- Experience designing, configuring, and implementing complex Dynatrace and Splunk to conduct deep diagnostics solutions across complex Java enterprise platforms.
- Experience with deployment and configuration of Dynatrace NAM agents including the ability to troubleshoot down to the individual user level.
- Experience assisting business teams to establish policies, alerts, dashboards and custom configuration for visibility into the environment
- Experience developing and documenting best practices in developing and deploying Dynatrace and Splunk
- Leverage various technologies to improve feedback and delivery by deploying containerized systems and services in support of operational efficiencies, and work with teams to build self-supported, sustainable operational ecosystems.
- Coordinate and assist teams in building competencies with infrastructure using object oriented programming and configuration management domain specific language.
- Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.
- Design and maintain software development and software operation toolchains.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, operations and application support teams to adopt new approaches to their work as well as analyzing system performance and reliability, and making necessary recommendations.
- Write code to automate processes that meets customer needs.