Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months
- Avaya PBX, Linux, Avaya EPM, CMS, TSAPI, POM/CCT (Dialers); good documentation and communication skills
- License/Certificates: Cisco Certification CCNP, Avaya ACE, and Microsoft Certifications or equivalent experience. Cisco Certification CCIE and Microsoft Certifications MCSE preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience with the design and implementation of enterprise wide telephony projects, including core infrastructure HW/SW and disaster recovery.
- Experience troubleshooting advanced telephony problems including issues that require interfacing with vendor engineers.
- Experience developing standard documents for diagnosing and testing telecom and network related issues.
- Advanced experience publishing professional documentation as related to specific telecom projects.
- Ability to provide technical support to team members.
- Experience implementing advanced VoIP technologies (i.e. SIP, CTI).
- Experience supporting Telephony applications (ex. IVR, Call Recording).
- Advanced understanding of Linux and Windows systems.
- Experience supporting multi-vendor technology solutions.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of voice and data communications networks.
- Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN and Telecommunications systems to design and install internal and external voice and data networks.
- Assists with the completion of large-scale network services engineering projects.
- Assists with engineering research and design.
- Designs and implements enterprise wide voice and data network projects; Prepares and maintains project implementations schedules
- Shared responsibility for architecture, design, and deployment of fault tolerant voice and data networks including disaster recovery
- Designs and maintains network management architecture for specific network and telecom components including event monitoring and alerting
- Configures and deploys network and telecom equipment in accordance with project implementation plan
- Performs activities required for timely completion of projects
- Troubleshoots, resolves, and documents all Tier III support calls as related to the LAN /WAN and Telecommunications
- Develops and documents plans to troubleshoot, diagnose, and test voice and data related issues
- Completes and publishes documentation as related to specific network services projects