Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Develops, designs and plans research related activities for both one-time and ongoing projects.
- Ensures study designs are methodologically appropriate, sound and cost effective.
- Manages the contracting process with outside vendors and directs and monitors outside vendor performance.
- Performs or supervises others’ analysis of research results and identifies key findings.
- Writes or supervises the development of reports and presentation materials and communicates results of unit’s work to appropriate audiences effectively.
- Assists other parts of the company with the process of making results actionable.
- Provides assistance in developing annual plans and market/product strategy.
- An undergraduate degree in business administration, health administration, marketing, or social science
- 5 years of work experience in market research, market segmentation, customer satisfaction/loyalty and competitive analysis.
- Experience with statistical software programs, (such as SPSS and SAS) spreadsheets, proficiency with query and data mining tools for querying complex data warehouses, geographic information systems, presentation software, and database programs.
- The incumbent must be able to conduct complex focused business research and analysis and to effectively and clearly communicate results.
- The incumbent must have proven ability to lead various work teams and be capable of high-level problem-solving, which includes the ability to define, research and draw meaningful strategic and operational conclusions about the market and performance, and competitive position.
- Excellent analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Strong, persuasive communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are essential as the incumbent will interact with all levels.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills are essential.
- 1 to 3 years of health industry / sector experience preferred
- Solid research program management skills
- Exposure to exposure to Customer Relationship Management (CRM a plus).
- Power point, charting, excel statistical.
- Communicate all research in an effective manner.
- Project mgmt
- Research BG, research design and implementation.
- Vendor mgmt, strong research methodology, analyzing data, look at #’s tell a story.
- Must have statistical analysis survey results, program of survey, survey tools.