Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
- 6+ years Java application design, development and testing experience
- 6+ years Oracle database development experience
- 4+ years Java experience with application integration and RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of Angular
- 2+ years IDE experience of Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Spring Framework Experience –SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, JPA(Hibernate), NOSQL
- Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Storm experience
- Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites
- Experience developing automated tests and deliver high quality code to production within a short development cycle in the Continuous Integration environment
- Work in a scrum team implementing feature functionality
- Linux and Tomcat admin experience
- Experience using Postman and Fiddler
- Experience developing WebSphere application
- Maven – Nexus repository usage
- Maven- dependency management and use of local repository
- Maven -understanding of POM and usage of parent POMs and architecture of new projects using Maven
A Successful Engineer:
- Writes web application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Able to integrate Legacy systems to various systems using API
- Partners closely with business and technology teams to craft great customer experiences.
- Delivers code in an agile team environment.
- Is a great team player and excels in collaboration across teams.
- Drives innovation through rapid iterative development.
- Has a general understanding networking such as firewalls and DMZs (preferred) and HTTPS certificates in particular with Java certificate store
- Go getter, positive attitude and work ethic a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative skills – interact and engage with business stakeholders
- This position is 75% technical and 25% interactive
- Ability to work with others and ask questions to deliver results
- Work will be done within the context of an Agile/scrum team – work in a highly collaborative fashion in an open work space