Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- Senior Interface developer must have experience with InterSystem’s Ensemble (HealthShare Health Connect) Integration Engine and Epic Bridges certification.
- The right candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed, and committed to change control/change management principles.
- Experience integrating clinical systems required.
- This candidate will be part of the team responsible for interface implementation for the new Epic electronic medical record (EMR) being deployed across the corporation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop interface solutions according to the project scope, scalability, portability, and best development practices, given constraints such as limited resources, time deadlines, and technological impediments.
- Work with Clinical Analysts, Application Analysts and Project Management Teams to translate interface requirements into a well-defined project scope
- Analyze and document interface specifications.
- Detail functional and integrated test scripts according to accepted workflow.
- Test, deploy, and validate the interfaces to achieve project sign off from internal and external project stakeholders.
- Research and recommend standards, procedures and new technologies to improve interface engine reliability, performance, and recovery.
- Develop interface solutions that support transition from completely federated systems/databases to completely enterprise systems/databases and everything in between and take into account all possible Patient Identification options.
- Support go-live and post go-live deployment
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Individual must have previous HL7 experience developing interfaces.
- Interface development to include but not be limited to ADT, SIU, ORM, MDM, and ORU interfaces in Clinical, Revenue Cycle and Administrative applications.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing interfaces using InterSystem’s Ensemble (HealthShare Health Connect) Integration Engine.
- Epic Bridges Certification required – Current or within prior release version
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to provide consistent, detailed analysis and follow through the project.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – demonstrating ability to successfully work with internal and external clients at all levels of responsibility.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- FHIR, CCDA and xml experience highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, data types, table structures, and database design principles, .Net and XML experience a plus.
- HL7 certification
- Advanced knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, data types, table structures, and database design principles, .Net and XML experience
- FHIR, CCDA, XML experience
- DSRIP, Meaningful use, Measure 12 experience.
- Experience integrating with RHIO’s