Location: St. Louis, MO
- Must have Payroll and Time experience – candidates will not be considered if they do not have this (ADP, EmpCenter, Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, etc.)
- Enterprise organization experience, understanding payroll and time system concepts, 4+ years of finance/systems experience
- Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of financial business process optimization, system configuration or system problem solving experience
- Payroll/Time support and configuration experience (ADP, Workforce/EmpCenter, Sap, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience with reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing financial data preferred
- SQL query experience preferred
- Agile experience a plus.
- Participate in all phases of the financial system product lifecycle from business problem identification to solution deployment.
- Provide the primary functional and technical production support to end users of financial systems.
- Contributing member of a project team implementing new system functionality and system upgrades.
- Identify opportunities for new system functionality for better alignment to business processes
- Define and document requirements for configuration and custom developed software products
- Develop various documents, including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and end user training
- Perform functional analysis, identify gaps, and design solutions to fill gaps
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that technical design, unit and functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets business requirements and properly documented
- Facilitate meetings with users, IT and non-IT resources across departments
- Perform functional testing and quality assurance activities
- Administer system configuration for new functionality and issue resolutions
- Perform project management tasks in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle for small and medium sized projects
- Make major enhancements through an agile software development life cycle
- Monitor progress and status of deliverables
- Ensure resources assigned to projects are meeting deadlines and focused on the right activities.
- Participate in reviews of plans associated with project execution
- Develop project documentation in collaboration with IT—e.g., project initiation documentation, budget, project plan, and resource plan
- Assist in managing the finance systems product backlog
- Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction
- Provide operational and technical production support for financial systems to end users
- Identify root cause of issues and collaborate with IT to develop and implement solutions
- Develop production support procedures to align with financial audit requirements
- Provide technical support and mentoring to team members