Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6 Months
- General strong PM experience desired with ERP experience a plus
- PMP a plus but not required
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship building skills are important
- Successfully serve as a Project Manager for the Workday 2 implementation.
- Develop relationships with sponsors and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, team members, sponsors, and organization leaders to include creation and management of routine project status reports.
- Provide and develop project governance structures to effectively facilitate project completion, while managing risks and issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Field of Study: MIS, IT, Healthcare, Business Administration or related
- Years of experience: 3-5
- Project Management Professional (PMP) credential from the
- Project Management Institute (PMI) a plus but not required