Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Must Have knowledge of SAS and worked in it prior, a team player, has intermediate technical skills
- The Senior Data Integration Analyst will build and support the transformation of various data inputs into the enterprise system used to meet critical business needs through advanced data analysis, extensive data warehousing knowledge and healthcare subject matter expertise.
- The Senior Data Integration Analyst will have advanced skills in the database and modeling areas as well as expert SQL skills.
- The analyst will be a lead member of a project-focused delivery team.
- 4 years’ experience in data management, systems analysis or other related experience
- In lieu of degree, 6 years’ experience in health data management, systems analysis or other related experience
- Supports the analytic solution development life-cycle from start to finish.
- Responsible for leading complex and/or matrixed projects, utilizing their blend of deep business domain knowledge with advanced technical and data analysis skills.
- Will partner with Clinical Analysts, Data Scientists, business and IT professionals to enable the optimization of data for analytic consumption & solution development.
- Lead the design and build of analytic data management solutions which provide data acquisition, data quality, data transformation, master data management and data integration of disparate sources.
- Will assist with solutions design to enable development of dashboards, visualizations and analytics using tools that source data from the analytic data structures developed by the team (BO, Tableau, SAS, other).
- Design, implement and manage semantic layers of data, whether in RDBMS setting or in big data technologies such as HIVE to support data analyst BI tools
- Administration of discovery platforms/data labs
- Manage company-wide stakeholders, preparing and delivering presentations and workshops and collecting (and challenging)
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and design documents.
- Leverage rapid prototyping technology to iterate through deliverables with stakeholders to ensure ideal end state quickly achieved
- Liaison between Enterprise Analytics and Information Management areas
- Partner with statistician teams during the formulation, implementation, testing and validation of predictive models
- Solid grasp of business issues and objectives by key stakeholders and the implications of different solutions given the current environment and forward-looking business plans
- Situational analysis and audit of current processes, data flows and systems
- Responsible for working with cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to understand issues, implement solutions, and influence others to implement solutions
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated, approaches for data quality tasks
- Required:SQL, SAS and Good communication.,Advanced knowledge of SQL.