Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Looking for Experienced SAS Developer with Linux (Environment), strong data manipulation/engineering skills on large/complex data sets & experience with Optum suite of products
- Provide advanced operationalization approaches, analytical, and reporting support to customers on various projects and existing SAS Processes.
- Conduct complex ad hoc analysis as directed by management to include the analysis of medical expense trend and trend drivers, clinical and care management participation, and opportunities, with a specific focus on network, actuarial and medical expense experience.
- Solve business problems through analysis and present the outcomes of analysis to customers, business owners and senior management.
- Master’s degree in biostatistics, epidemiology, quantitative social science, computer science, math, statistics, or finance and 5 years of data management experience and analyzing large data sets in a business environment.
- If no degree, 7 years of data management experience and a proven track record of analyzing large data sets, synthesizing data, compiling data into reports, and communication of findings to stakeholders.
- Experience programming in SAS or SQL Query Construction is required.
- Experience with query and process optimization
- Experience with ETL or Data Pipeline tools
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive and/or other Big Data technologies
- Experience working in AWS and/or using Linux based systems
Must Have Requirements:
- Experienced in SAS with Linux (Environment)
- Strong data manipulation approaches with SQL & SAS against larger data sets
- BASE SAS, SAS EG, SAS Studio (Web Version)
- Experience with Migration (BASE SAS – SAS Studio)
Good to Have Skills:
- Healthcare Industry Experience