Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Top Skill Sets:
- Microstrategy, SQL Developer, SQL Coding, Skills in SQ Server, Teradata, User Requirements gathering and Technical specification creation.
- Some degree of Data Architecture background.
Purpose of Position:
- Candidate will be building out reporting competencies in New SQL Server/EDW Michrostrategy environment.
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.