Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Top Skill Sets: Experience in at least 3 Programming Languages (Java, Scala, Clojure, Python, R, C, C++) App Containers (Docker) REST API’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of relational Database (Oracle, UDB, Sybase, SQL*Server) concepts, SQL Development, and application development methodologies.
- Knowledge of healthcare data and processes, dimensional data modeling, data warehouse development experience.
- Python programming skills
- R programming skills
- Statistics training and/or experience
- Contributor to open source software
- Experience teaching technologies to others
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with data scientists and statisticians
- Experience working with compute clouds
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with big data and streaming technologies like Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Hive, and/or Map Reduce
- Experience authoring micro-services
- Experience creating relational database schemas
- Experience with Linux administration