Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Creates technical solutions to address moderately complex business capability needs by utilizing at least one technical application; including but not limited to: SAS, Business Objects, Access, Crystal Reports, SQL, etc.
- Acts as the technical lead for development initiatives, including communication and coordination with the impacted business areas.
- Works with appropriate business management in evaluating the business case and cost justification.
- Review and analyze business requirements (or uses cases) to create a technical solution residing outside of the normal Information Services production environment.
- Identify and implement automation tools to eliminate manual processes and improve existing systems.
- Utilize technical solutions for the creation of business enabling tools, error handling management and productivity improvements while adhering to technical specifications, industry developmental standards and service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Independently test and debug code; participate in the testing of other Business Solutions Developers’ projects as needed.
- Act as departmental business coordinator on small to medium and/or moderately complex projects
- Provide consultative support to team members or business partners across business areas.
- Effectively interview business partners with a focus on fact finding and discovery to ascertain requirements, document as is and to be process and develop metrics and success criteria.
- Document and track project plan for work deliverables.
- Work with business partner to ensure project moves forward according to plan
- Effectively communicate development and production issues to the project team and/or the manager in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage implementation plans with Business area
- Create training materials, support documentation, including user guides and train end users in the use of tools.
- Post Implementation; provide support during warranty period, problem resolution including root cause analysis and tool performance trending to ensure efficiency for day-to-day business use.
- Provide system administration and coordination oversight as needed.
- Communicate actions, business impacts and expected results in a meaningful format and at the appropriate level.
Nice to have:
- Sharepoint Skill, healthcare bg but will review Financial bg.
- Need an aptitude for learning business.
- Must have SAS, SQL, report analysis
- 5 years development experience.
- With no degree, 7 years’ experience required.
- Significant experience with SAS (at least 3 years).
- Ability to participate in multiple projects and ensure work is completed on time with high quality
- Must be self-directed with proven initiative.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to be self-disciplined, flexible, and adaptable
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.