Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 12 Months
Top Three Skills:
- Demonstrated Business Process Improvement experience using the Lean Methodology (Certified); Experience in Six Sigma (Bonus)
- Demonstrated Project Management experience in a professional setting (PMP preferred but not nearly as important as the process piece of the role)
- Demonstrated experience working on initiatives within and that effect the business side of an organization due to the fact that work only within an IT environment does not necessarily transfer
- Seeking a Business Process Consultant to lead work that enhances effectiveness of the organization at both the Sales and Marketing and Enterprise levels by linking business strategy to business process.
- The overarching goal for this professional and their role is to contribute to structure, procedures, and templates within the department to enhance the value-add to the Sales and Marketing division.
- This professional will work with department leadership and colleagues to continuously improve department offerings and share best practices of business process knowledge and tools.
- They will manage day-to-day and tactical aspects of projects, initiatives, and other ongoing business deliverables in accordance with business needs.
- They will also lead cross-functional teams to solve large, complex, and/or ambiguous business problems to drive process improvements using Lean, Six Sigma, and other continuous process improvement tools
- Additionally, they contribute to Business Process Improvement projects that will require the application of continuous process improvement skills and methodologies to articulate the problem, baseline current state, analyze root cause, recommend improvements, and monitor results.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years’ experience as a Business Process Consultant, Business Analyst, and/or Project Manager.
- Ability to apply project manager principles to consulting projects, including schedule, scope, communications, risk, and quality.
- Lean Certification Required
- Sigma Certification strongly preferred (Black Belt or higher).
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Proven ability to plan and deploy business process initiatives.
- Hands-on experience in the application of business process analysis tools, including but not limited to: current state process analysis, current state performance and metrics, issue identification, root cause analysis, business case development, cost benefit analysis, future state design, roles and responsibilities, metrics, process control and management.
- Proven ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected business information and articulate their collective relevance to the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.