Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- 3 years work related technical or operational experience required
- 2 years as an Analyst Level 10 or related experience required
- Leadership and/or project management experience required
- Provide analytical support for various system configurations
- Proactively build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external business partners, working closely with those partners to achieve desired results
- Provide training and education for divisional staff and serve as divisional liaison for technical issues.
- Provide operational technical assistance to both internal and external business partners
- Perform root cause analysis to determine more efficient and customer valued solutions; provide solutions to management for process improvement, including productivity, quality and systems
- Perform system testing prior to implementation of various system configurations or enhancements. May include oversight of staff assisting in testing, training, and implementation of enhancements
- Oversee and monitor initiative progress to identify opportunities for improvement and lead in the development of recommendations and evaluation of possible solutions
- Lead or serve as a division liaison for various initiatives to ensure corporate continuity
- Design, implement, communicate and administer value-added policies and procedures that contribute to the success of the division and support the objectives of the enterprise
- Monitor, track and trend data to evaluate the accuracy delivered to the customer as well as management.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge and application of laws, regulations, and contractual provisions, corporate policies, processing guidelines, underwriting guidelines and departmental policies.
- Serve as a mentor to the Business Analysts and provides direction as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent work experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience.
Skills / Certifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
- Database reporting skills utilizing Access, Cognos and data warehouse