Location: New York, NY
Duration: 3 Months, Contract to Hire
- This position is responsible for the overall operation and strategic direction of the Technical Services department.
- This person will manage the Technical Services Team in the day-to-day operations of a 24/7 production environment, including but not limited to data centers, servers, storage, desktop support, networks, and telecommunication equipment.
- The primary goal of the Technical Services Team is to deliver a high performing, highly reliable and secure infrastructure to support hospitals, clinics, and corporate offices.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Demonstrated experience managing large data processing environments with multiple facilities and data centers as described above.
- Experience negotiating contracts with large technology providers such as IBM, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, and Verizon
- Experience leading IT services organizations with over 50 employees
- Experience in the health care industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- 15 or more years of experience in the Information Technology field.
- 2-5 ears experience with Epic EMR
- At least 1 full life-cycle implementation