Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months
Position Purpose: Drive the vision and innovation, standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
- Monitor emerging IT trends in the healthcare environment and determine its relevance and impact on the company
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture solutions
- Develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise Architecture disciplines
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive business requirements into strategic designs
- Serve as the technical expert for enterprise wide or company wide technology and/or application domains
- Oversee systems design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews
- Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture
- Plan and integrate the work activities of virtual IT teams
- Strong BI and Analytic architecture skills. Someone to drive the architecture definition for our analytic/presentation layer strategy.
- MicroStrategy and SAS experience is a plus.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.