Location: Chesterfield, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Top Skill Sets: Performance Testing and Test Automation
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Hands on software quality assurance testing experience (required)
- Advanced experience with test automation and tools utilized in the industry (required).
- Advanced experience in writing Java script, VB Script and eScript (required)
- Advanced knowledge of version control systems such as SVN (required).
- Advanced skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database (required).
- Experienced in Agile methodology (required).