Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 6+ Months, Contract to Hire
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Skill Sets: Pega PRPC 7.X, CSSA Certification (Minimum 3 years hands on experience using/administering Pega)
- Must be able to mentor and guide internal programmers, Analyst, Consultants, and external vendor resources.