Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
Key Skill Sets:
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations and understands technical and functional capabilities
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Familiarity with JS libraries like JQuery and Angular i
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
- Responsible for overall design of the solution.
- Design, build and test applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong experience in developing SharePoint solutions across SharePoint Server 2007/2010 and WSS/SPF environments;
- Proven ability to work with architect/lead in a synergistic manner in support of enterprise solutions;
- Strong experience designing and building SharePoint pages, web parts, and customized controls;
- Experience working with ASP.NET Framework to support SharePoint development;
- Strong level experience with Object Oriented Design and Development;
- Experience working with XML/XSL/XSD, web services, SOAP and WSDL.
- Preferred: Experience using ECM functionality in SharePoint including site, template, and/or master page design;
- Knowledge of SharePoint Server Architecture and SharePoint Governance and Information Architecture;
- Advanced troubleshooting and technical problem solving skills;
- Experience on large scale enterprise line of business applications.