Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 6+ Months, Contract to Hire
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
Top Skill Sets:
- Must have Go Lang Experience.
- Java, JSP, SQL, UNIX, Shell Scripting with an understanding of emerging technologies as Google Go/Go Lang, or node JS.
- Strong experience developing RESTful and SOAP/WSDL.
- Must be able to work with Architects and Developers to plan, build, and perform integration test API contracts and their Implementations.