Location: Chesterfield, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
Top Skill Sets:
- Teradata SQL, Informatica Powercenter with exposure to Dimensional Modeling, Implementing Dimensional structures through ETL
- This position is expected to work with business users, business analysts, data modeler.
- Also design/build/test the scripts to implement and tune views for EDW Access layer.
- Advanced SQL skills, Teradata (must have for the lead) or comparable RDBMS experience
- Familiarity with dimensional modeling concepts.
- SQL Performance tuning/optimization skills using RDBMS features applicable to DW environment.
- Familiarity with agile development.
- Good communication skills – ability to work with diverse group of stake holders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Healthcare Experience (preferred)
- SQL (required)
- Informatica (Power Exchange and/or Power Center) or similar ETL tools (required)
- Teradata or other relational database systems (RDBMS) (required)
- Unix (preferred)