Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 12 Months
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Top Skill Sets: Teredata SQL, Tuning, Data Analysis, Profiling, Datamart and BI Solution Approach, and Healthcare Data Model
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- SQL (required)
- Informatica (Power Exchange and/or Power Center) or similar ETL tools (required)
- Teradata or other relational database systems (RDBMS) (required)
- Unix (preferred)