Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- 3 years’ experience loading and extracting information in Hadoop using Informatica big data tools in developer
- Experienced in developing data dictionaries and working with business stakeholders to align data definitions
- Well versed in developing star and snowflake schemas to represent core business domains from multiple source systems
- Skill Sets: Hadoop, Informatica, Loading & Extracting, Snowflake Schemas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Healthcare Experience (preferred), SQL (required), Informatica (Power Exchange and/or Power Center) or similar ETL tools (required), Teradata or other relational database systems (RDBMS) (required), Unix (preferred)