Location: San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Software development experience (required).
- Advanced knowledge of Agile methodology (required).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and data retrieval from relational database system (required).
- Experienced in workflow design, configuration and process development, must understand business process concepts. (required)
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Java Script. Expert knowledge in Web development using HTML, XLM, XSL, XSLT, jQuery, CSS and AJAX.
- Advanced understanding of IT processes and disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, and infrastructure).
- Experience creating implementation plans for software deployments
- Experience with code moves using manual and automated processes (Jenkins experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as coordination of tasks with DB/middleware and SCRUM teams will be required
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Creating implementation plans for software deployments
- Software development and DevOps will be the key area of responsibility