Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
Top Skill Sets:
- Eclipse, Java, Avaya Orchestration/Dialog Designer.
- Need PBX background.
- Able to clearly articulate and record announcements for our membership.
- Cloud development candidates will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of Eclipse, JAVA, VoiceXML, Avaya Orchestration/Dialog Designer or other IVR development tools, and Voice Portal.
- Preferred: VUI Design, grammar development (including Spanish).
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs.
- Responsible for overall design of the solution.
- Design, build and test applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.