Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Top Skill Sets: SQL Server, Stored Procedures, SSIS
- Additional Information: Looking for a Microsoft SQL Stack Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of COBOL, JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc.
- Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.