Location: Durham, NC
- SQL SSIS (similar tools like Informatica) SSRS (similar tools like Crystal reports) Data analysis – experience working on large data sets
- Min. 8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field
- Experience with SQL
- Advanced working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, including: MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos or SAS
- Experience with UNIX and ETL
- Experience with various databases, including: Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server preferred.
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality